Friday, September 11, 2009

are you going to F.R.O.G

Here it is another day that has passed and Jesus has not returned.Did you let another opportunity pass by without meeting Jesus,i sure hope not.i have a need in my life and i am going to F.R.O.G for it.(Fully Rely On God)God has blessed me more than i deserve or could ever repay,but God wants us to rely on Him for our needs.when you get in a tough spot you always relied on your parents to get you through it,that is the way God is He is our Heavenly Father.if you are saved and have a need or problem F.R.O.G. for it.i have had several people recently ask me to pray for them,if you would i would ask that you help me in praying for these people God knows the need in their lives and who they are so please ,when you pray lift them up before Jesus.and a very special friend to me who i just recently found out is my cousin to just lost his mother ,so please remember him and their family, and i can always use your prayers. God bless

No comments: